Home Sweet Home

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Snacky Kind of Day

My kids LOVE to snack. They are picky eaters and even when it comes to snacks. Taylor is my slightly sweet and salty lover and Caden is my sweet lover and while I try to appease both their likes sometimes it can be a challenge. I try not to have too much "junk" food in the house (because I WILL EAT IT) so I have found ways to make snack food that is inexpensive, moderately healthy and kid friendly. Here are a few of our favorite things...



Homemade Crunchy Granola Bars
Mixed Berry Muffins
Jello (I buy the boxed jello mix and then put them in my own small containers you get more for your $ that way)
Cinnamon Caramel Popcorn

If you would like the recipes for any of these let me know. :)

It was a fun snack making kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment